An excellent re-development of Grade A office suites in one of Glasgow’s most prestigious office addresses.
Blairs Windows was part of the extensive refurbishment, with sash and case windows adding to the traditional look of the building.
Dunlop House and Estate was built for Sir James Dunlop by renowned Glasgow architect David Hamilton in 1834.
The property remained in the Dunlop family for 600 years until the last direct descendent passed away. Subsequently, the building fell into disuse and was listed as a Category A building.